The newest addition for the Ampco AC series of pumps is the new CB+ Pump for brewing application. Specifically engineered for the craft brewing industry and beer gurus who are passionate about creating signature beer brews without dealing with leaky pumps.
Ampco’s New CB+ Features & Benefits
This craft beer pump has a sanitary internal seal designed to keep the seal faces cool and reduces material buildup during brewing. In order to minimize the issue of dry running external mechanical seals, the CB+ design has taken a few things into consideration.
- To promote cooling, the internal seal is submersed.
- Due to internal pressure within the CB+ craft beer pump will create a higher closing force on the seal faces to reduce product buildup.
- Similarly to prevent wort solids from pooling, the internal spring will help agitate these materials.
CB+ Pumps Are Dimensionally Interchangeable w/ C Series
No Need to change existing piping or buy a pump that cost more than twice as much. Therefore, Ampco Pumps offers 2 conversion kits for the CB+ Series.
- Convert an Ampco AC+ Pump to a CB+ by replacing the seal and backplate with a CB+1 conversion kit.
- Likewise, to convert your Ampco AC & competing C series pumps with a CB+2 conversion kit which contains the backplate, seal, stub shaft, collar, o-ring & impeller nut.
Above all, please feel free to send us an email below to discuss your specific brewery pumping application and one of our experienced pump representatives will get back to you asap. Consequently we will work with you and the factory to ensure you get the right pump to fit your needs. Also please note, orders typically ship and are delivered in 1 week.